Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why I don't have a dog...or live in a 2 story home

So, I went to a step class yesterday morning....calves are killing me this morning.

Here is how my morning is going:

4am: Catcher decides he needs to tee tee and starts whining to go out. I get up and take him downstairs and put him in the backyard. Diezel - snoozing in his kennel.

4:30am: Catcher decides he wants back into the house and barks continuously until I get up and go bring him back upstairs. Diezel - snoozing in his kennel.

5:05am: Catcher decides he wants to go back outside and starts to BARK in his kennel. I get up and take him back downstairs and into the backyard. I also get Diezel up and take him out, too.

5:30am: Alarm goes off to get up to go to the gym.

5:40am: After the 2nd snooze, I actually get up and start getting ready to leave for the gym.

5:41am: Catcher starts barking continuously at "something" outside.

5:45am: I have to go back downstairs and put him inside for the day and he doesn't get to enjoy the outdoors because he CAN'T KEEP HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT!! Diezel - snoozing in the backyard.

5:47am: I leave for the gym to go to bootcamp.

Kill me now.

Beasts = 2
Me = 1

2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

Sounds like Diezel is your kind of dog.

The Yates Family said...

Jen:

I just found your blog through Robin's and this is hilarious. Here is hoping that you conquor the beasts!

Lauren