Monday, March 23, 2009

Who won?



My beast-sitting is over! Woo Hoo! Sunday afternoon at 4:15pm, I picked up the family from the airport. They were entertained by my stories of Catcher and swore to me that his early morning routine from Thursday was not the norm. I highly disagree!

The question on your mind: Who won? I'm going to call it a draw. Yes, the beasts were ahead as of Thursday, but, I didn't murder them and finally got a good night's sleep. My family thinks that I lost, though. If it means that I NEVER have to beast-sit again, then, I'll gladly say that I lost.

I only got one more picture from the last three days with the beasts and it's Tom being attacked from Catcher. He thinks he's a crazy dog, too.

Here the other crazy part...they have a third dog! He is even more obnoxious than Catcher. His name is Rosco and he's a "Heinz 57" puppy. My sister put him in doggy obedience school for the week because she knew that there would only be two dogs when they came back if I had to watch all three....maybe even only Diezel left. How can you resist his face?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love family but I don't work for free so you're a million times nicer than me. I bet Sunday night in your own house, with tivo and pet silence was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Another dog? Really?