Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's me versus them....

The beasts will not conquer me. I am on dog-sitting duty through next Sunday for my sister. Ugh. I'm dealing with two dogs and a muddy backyard. Double Ugh. Our first battle has ended and it wasn't pretty.

Here are the beasts:

Diezel: Pros - sweet disposition, Cons - 160 lbs, slobber, and no feelings for stuffed animals.






Catcher: Pros - None, Cons - annoying, agile, knocks over barricades, likes to nose dive into the mud.




The first battle goes to the beasts. Unfortunately, below are two causalities of the war. I guess the dogs didn't like the stuffed animals looking at them and tore their eyes out. Vicious!




Me = 0
Beasts = 1

Stay tuned for more updates. I'm hoping for reinforcements tomorrow.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm cracking up that catcher has no "pros"...classic. Thats how I feel about all cats accept Boo :) You will dominate!

RobinBrant said...

Catcher has gotten big, and thus exponentially more annoying, I would guess. Sigh.