Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Introducing...........

Abigail Nicole


We went down to Mart this weekend to meet my new niece, Abigail. She was born on September 29th and weighed in at 7 lbs, 1 oz. I haven't been around a newborn in awhile and forgot how tiny they are! She slept most of the time we were at my brother's house, but, I did get a couple of pictures with her eyes open. Enjoy!





Eric so wanted a boy....we're all glad it was a girl. I think he's a little freaked in this photo.




Jen bonding with Abigail.


Cameron and Abigail (I think we caught her in mid-yawn).

Sweet Danielle holding her little sister.

Jackson is a pro! I think he wants a little sister.

Colin was not interested in his new cousin. He was more interested in playing with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle & motorcycle that his Uncle Eric & Aunt Jen gave him for his birthday. He also told his mom that she could look at the new baby, but, was not allowed to "pet" her.





1 comment:

RobinBrant said...

They are all so cute!