Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Adventures of Flat Batman - Part 1

I have taken over this blog, so, you can see the adventures that I've been on lately.

Let me explain where I came from: I decided to pick a child who would take me places and have adventures and see things through their eyes. I thought a great place to start this adventure would be at the airport. Adventure city, right? However, I was given to an "adult". Why would an adult get a kid's meal at McDonald's? They have adult sizes for pete's sake! So, I was given as a toy to some chick from Boston and then stolen from her by this girl whose blog I have hacked. I made a four day trip to Lake Tahoe for a wedding and saw many things. Below are some photos of my adventure:


When I arrived at the house where the "people" were staying, I was given a "Welcome to Tahoe" bag. Inside was chapstick, silly string, candy, granola bar, lotion, and a travel mug with some cool photos (or so the "people" said). There were other great things in the bag, but, I didn't see/eat/use any of it. The "people" took it all!




I went to see the "Fanny Bridge" the first night. It's called the Fanny Bridge because when you're driving by it, all you see are butts because everyone is looking over the side of it. Apparently, there are salmon that come and "do their thing" there. I wouldn't know....I am batman and do not care for fish.




In this photo, I am looking out across Lake Tahoe trying to figure out how long it would take me to fly across it. Oh wait, I don't really fly.....hhhmmm....this will take some planning.






I thought I'd show my "robot" dancing skills in this photo.




Those mad dancing skills came after many beverages...like this one.




There was a party the second night...like I said, there was a wedding taking place. I wanted to try the white cake. Somehow, I ended up on top of the cake, I blame those pesky drinks.






I even tried to take a bath. But, I didn't have thumbs, so, I couldn't turn the nozzle on.




This guy thought I was cool....he wanted to be a superhero like me. I told him to get a haircut. Superheroes are ALWAYS put together.






I decided to go for a bike ride on Sunday.






I had to point a young child in the right direction. Somehow, he was on the trail by himself. However, he did pass up the "people" that I was riding with. He looked to be about five years old. It was embarrassing for the "people" to be passed by such a young child. I wanted to go off on adventures with him, but, he was too fast and they couldn't catch him.



On the way back to the house, I thought I'd give a belly rub to an adorable dog that was on the sidewalk.





I had to help the "people" get ready for the wedding. Not sure how they could put on the make-up without me....especially since they had a couple of drinks while getting ready.




Here I am on the aisle. Some people across the aisle looked at me weirdly and I had to give them my "Superhero Eye". They did not look at me again.




I made sure there were no kinks or problems for this nice couple's wedding. They are forever in my debt.





I needed fuel....reviewed the menu and took over the ordering.




I am excellent at ordering....of course. Look at this appetizer....I ate all the avocado stuffed with crab.




I also started to get my drink on again.



And, the final pose....again on a cake. It was good.


I have other adventures from my trip....this is only part 1. I am going to hack this blog soon and show you the rest. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe I had a wedding crasher after all. Sneaky Batman.

elizabeth said...

Oh Flat Batman. I can't wait to see your other adventures! :)