Thursday, October 30, 2008

I hate to run.

After this weekend, I will only run when being chased. Why do I let my sister talk me into these things? Why do I come from a psychotically competitive family?

Well, I'm off to New York tomorrow to run that silly marathon on Sunday.



I hope this isn't me:








I KNOW this will be me:



I am taking a camera with me on the run, so, be prepared for some hilarous pictures. There are over 40,000 runners for 26.2 miles. There will be 2 million spectators and 100 bands along the route. Yes, they will all see my pitiful running.


2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

Poor, Ninny. I am holding you to your "no more running" declaration. You hate it! Stop doing it!

Megan said...

I'm cracking up, and secretly hope you're the one that has to be carried across because then we could see you on the news! You will do well, and I can't wait to hear all about it.

PS $10 says that your nutty family has you running another one in a year.