Friday, June 4, 2010

I have witnesses this time!


I watched the boys for a couple of hours last night because Kris and Dwane had some work party-thing at Kris's work. Barbie and Larry came over to Kris's house and we went for a walk and Jackson and Colin rode their bikes. They would ride about 50 yards ahead of us, stop and get off their bikes and run around like the crazy kids they are, then hop back on when we reached them and ride off again.

At one point, we were in kind of a wooded area and Jackson is hopping around because he has to pee. He's a boy so we said "Find a tree." After running around to different trees and some "EW, huge spider" and "It's not private enough", Jackson decided he didn't have to go that bad. So, they get back on their bikes and take off. After a minute, we hear Jackson yelling, "I found a tree!"

We walk out of the nice wooded area and we see Jackson and Colin. There is Colin, with his pants and underwear around his knees and yelling "Look Nenny, I'm killing ants with my pee!!"

Larry and Barbie got quite the preview for their future arrival. For those that know them and haven't heard...they are having a BOY! I'm thinking Barbie will want to spends lots of time with Jackson and Colin to see what she's getting. I'm sure Kris wouldn't mind!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They were so entertaining. I had to laugh again about Colin and his ant killing pee. I was not expecting to see his pants at his ankles when we turned that corner. Oh, we are in for it.

Unknown said...

LOL! That's hilarious. I'm going to think about that every time I seen an ant from now on...