Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Work!


On Saturday, Kris, Colin and I got our Mother's Day grub on and went plantin'. Stephanie had the great idea of planting bushes and flowers in our mom's front yard for Mother's Day. She started the planting before heading up to see family up north and we finished it up. Kris and I are morons when it comes to picking out bushes and flowers so I'm sure we'll have to re-do all this next year....sounds like a great Mother's Day present again. :)


Me - hard at work.

Kris & Colin


See Colin wiping his brow? He said, "This is back-breaking work!" about five times.



Admiring our finished work?





All Colin really wanted to do was water. He kept asking if we were ready for him to water over and over and over and over again.




He may have drowned all the plants in here....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good. Can I hire you guys to do my yard?

Jennifer said...

Haha! NO! Like Colin said, that was back-breaking work. If anything, I will be hiring him to come do my yard!