Sunday, September 20, 2009

My First Longhorns Game!!


Greatness!! I went to my first Texas game and what a game is was! Woo Hoo! Sorry, Red Raider fans, the Horns kicked butt! My friend, Ginger, has season tickets and they were great seats. We were on the 45 yard line and got to see the entire field. Record attendance at this game: 101,297 peeps and I think every one of us were sweating machines. It was freaking hot and humid and I wished and wished for just a small breeze. But, I was denied.

I did get some really cool pictures during the game in between my screaming and clapping.




About halfway up the ramps to our seats...the crowd, before the game.







Pre-game fun!



Longhorns, coming onto the field.




Halftime


After we won - going to shake hands.


The team and everyone in the crowd singing "The Eyes of Texas"




The tower and it's orangeness.

4 comments:

RobinBrant said...

I love it! Glad you had fun, even if I hate you a little bit.

elizabeth said...

unbelievable crowd...

Megan said...

I am so jealous, it looks like a great time!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you got to enjoy a UT football game. Donnie and I planning on attending two games this season. GO HORNS!!!!!

You should have called me we were downtown with friends after the game.