Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goodbye, my friend.

I have watched Scrubs since it first began years ago. I've loved every episode. I couldn't decide which episode was my favorite because they were all so great. Before last night, it was "My Hero" which was dedicated to John Ritter, who played JD's dad. I also absolutely love "My Musical" with Turk and JD's "Guy Love" song.

Last night's finale is now my all-time favorite. I laughed and cried at the same time.

I've heard rumor that they are thinking of bringing back the show without it's main characters. At first, I thought, "Great! More Scrubs!". But, after last night, I realize that Scrubs cannot exist without JD, Turk, Elliott, Carla, and Dr. Cox. They are the core of the show and I don't think I'll watch it without them.

Selfishly, I hope they don't bring it back and let last night's episode be their final word. It was fantastic.

2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

I completely agree. I didn't even like it this season when they would have the episodes where a few of them would not be on. Last night was a great finale. I totally cried at the end, but then laughed when JD fainted because Sam and Izzy were getting married.

elizabeth said...

I love Scrubs, too. But I'm behind on the past couple of seasons. You know I have to watch them in order...so I'll discuss the finale with you in a few years. :)