Sunday, April 12, 2009

Denis Leary = Raunchiness



Is raunchiness actually a word? I have no other word for Denis Leary. Tom and I went to his "Rescue Me" comedy tour at Nokia last week. He was hilarious....and dirty. I think I heard every curse word that I know, and maybe even a few that I didn't know, said as every other word. He had a back up band that played songs that either made fun of everyone in Hollywood that goes to rehab, told people off that were offended by his rehab song, some Irish song that I didn't understand, and his "asshole" song.

This was on all the screens during that song.


There were three other comedians that performed, as well. If you know the show, it was Uncle Teddy and Needles. The third guy is some comedian that will be guest starring on a few upcoming episodes. My favorite was Needles....he made fun of a girl in the front row (not meanly).

If you haven't seen Rescue Me, you are missing out. It's depresilious....that's depressing and hilarious. Hard to explain...just watch it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm totally jealous. I'm so sad I forgot to buy tickets.