Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am Mohammad Ali!


Barbie and I have been taking a bootcamp class at our gym. Unlike the last bootcamp that I attended a few years ago, I talk back to the instructor. She used to teach a spin class that we attended so we have fun. We give each other a hard time (usually she is unjustly punishing me with running or push ups) and yell back and forth at one another.


This morning, we had to put on boxing gloves and hit a bag that she was holding. Well, I put on the gloves and thought that she was ready. I hit the bag with all my might and it, in turn, hit her in the nose.


Don't mess with me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would label the photo with, "That's right, B****!"

elizabeth said...

You talking back? No! Love this story. :)

RobinBrant said...

I could still kick your ass.