Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Love My Girls!

Not those...you dirty minded people! Get outta the gutter! And, if your mind didn't immediately go there, then I am disappointed in you.

I meant my girlfriends! A bunch of us got together last night for mambo taxis and brisket quesadillas. The taxis were flowing and I was on a roll. Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of my brain...well, most of the time. Great thing about friends...they roll right with you. I think every person got made fun of at some point during the meal (I know I did...will never live down 50 Cent) and also their significant other (Sorry Senor...). You are free game if you aren't there. We discussed future travel plans - start thinking ladies for early summer 2011.

We celebrated an early birthday and the pregos. Do we ever really need a reason to celebrate with drinks/dinner? I think not. Just picking a day of the week when we can all get together is celebration enough.

To quote pregnant Jules..."I can't wait to be hung over again" with you guys soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a great time too!

elizabeth said...

So fun! Of course we need no excuse to get together and have fun though! Can't wait for June 2011...wherever we might go!

RobinBrant said...

We love you too, sweet angel.