Thursday, December 10, 2009

I hate you, Garland

Every year, I get lost. I don't understand how it happens. For five years, I've been going to Jackson and Colin's holiday programs in downtown Garland at the Granville Arts Center. EVERY flippin' year we all get lost either going to or leaving that place.

This year, I came straight from work and had to map it. I had no idea that Forest Lane went that far. I can safely say that I had no idea where I was...but, somehow, made it. When it was time to leave, Kris was so cofident with fancy navigation in her car. So, I decided that I'd follow her out and we'd get home lickety split. We ended up going through a residential area and then we're on Beltline Road. That is NOT the way to get home quickly! How does that happen? Ugh! Good news is that I never have to go there again. Colin starts kindergarten next year and he is done with daycare.

He was the only one in the holiday program this year and was super cute. And, really tall! My little boy is growing up so fast!



Jackson told me that the little girl to his right is Colin's girlfriend.




Someone is off in this picture....I'm not sure who. Does the little girl on the left remind you of "Friends"? She's about to tell the crowd off!



Now they are all in sync.


Adorable!

2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

Soooooooooooo cute. I don't have enough ooooos in the world to express.

Megan said...

Hilarious and adorable. He is getting so big!