Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Miller Brant


My girl, Robin, is having a baby boy very soon. Most everyone who reads this blog knows and is friends with her. Courtney, Meri, and I threw her a shower about 10 days ago (again, most of YOU attended). I was so busy pouring the champagne punch for everyone that I didn't get to take a lot of pictures. So, you can see all the fun photos that everyone else took here, here, here, here, and here.

For those wanting the recipe for the yummy punch, here you go:

One bottle of Champagne
One bottle of White Wine
One liter bottle of carbonated water
One frozen concentrate Pink Lemonade
One frozen concentrate Cranberry Cocktail
One frozen concentrate Limeade

You can garnish with lemons and mint....but, I was pouring it so quickly, there wasn't time.

I can't wait to meet Miller and play, play, play!

1 comment:

RobinBrant said...

Miller can't wait to meet you, Ninny!