Monday, July 12, 2010

How do I make it stop?

Is it just my email or does this happen to you? Random words or dates are highlighted in the body of the email and if you happen to run the mouse over that word, a window pops up?

I don't need to see the meaning of "Northpark". I know that it's the mall!!! They don't even get it right...it pops up:

Home - North Park University - Christian, Urban,...
The mission of North Park University is to prepare students for lives of significance and service through education in...www.northpark.edu/

Any have any idea how to turn this off? Annoying!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

mine was doing that at work after they upgraded our microsoft office. very annoying. it just stopped one day, so i have no idea how to tell you to make it stop. you're welcome.

Lydia said...

My Yahoo email does that, too. I just ignore it. However, maybe you judge it too harshly. Maybe your email (or God) thinks you need to go to Northpark...University!? HMMM?? :)