Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My 2nd Longhorns Game

Ginger and I went back to Austin for the UT/Kansas game last weekend. We had a little bit more fun this time around.....


We were more prepared and packed our own "tailgating party". Here we are hanging out in the parking garage enjoying a beer and snacks.



We met up with my friend, Greg, who tailgates at EVERY Texas game. Um, what is that in my hand, you ask?



Well crap! It's me shotgunning a beer!!



And then, singing the Texas Fight Song!


We had a fabulous time at the game and had lots of laughs on our way to/from Austin. Thanks Ginger for letting me tag along to the games with you! I'm ready for the Big 12 Championship Game!!



2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

You shotgunned a beer? Oh...my...God...

Megan said...

I am so jealous.