Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jeremy's Bday @ Idle Rich

Two weekends ago, my friend Jeremy, had a birthday blowout at Idle Rich. I think this picture shows how Jeremy feels about getting his drink on....so, Idle Rich was definitely the appropriate place for this shindig.


I spent too many hours that day at the pool hanging out with Elizabeth (in for a week from Boston), Colleen, Robin and Barbie. Below is our drink cooler...need I say more?



Everyone knows that I'm fair-skinned, but, with floaties, that awesome cooler, some damn good chip dip, and gossip - I was set for four hours. However, I did show up to the Idle Rich looking like a lobster (good news - it mostly faded by the next morning).





For some reason, Idle Rich = jagerbomb shots.
Not sure why it happens EVERY time I go there, but, here I am with Elizabeth.


Barbie, Robin and me...gossiping in the corner. Why am I the only one who is so red?



Lisa and Elizabeth


4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pictures! It looks like a great time, and you are not that red.

elizabeth said...

You are a much better blogger than me. You can expect my post about Dallas in a couple of weeks. :)

At least you were red. I think I was hot pink.

Robin Brant said...

I think that it needs to be explained exactly what JP is doing in that top picture.

Jennifer said...

Well, that picture is from your wedding, Robin. He spilled his margarita at the bar and didn't want to waste it....